SSL Connections?

Tim Wojtulewicz timwoj at ieee.org
Tue Aug 17 00:33:24 EDT 2004

I'm trying to set up hybrid 7.0.3 with SSL encrypted connections.  I
have stunnel installed providing the SSL.  The only problem I'm seeing
now is that stunnel isn't passing along the user's IP, and so everyone
on the server has a hostmask of 127.0.0.1.

I've seen a bit of conversation about this on the list (in the
archives), including some patches for hybrid that provide SSL directly
without needing stunnel.  Both of the patches were for hybrid 6.x.
I've looked through them both, but I don't know enough about the hybrid
code to mold/apply the patches to hybrid 7.

Anyone have any ideas?

Tim