Host masking/Cloaking

Paul-Andrew Joseph Miseiko esoteric at teardrop.ca
Wed Aug 18 09:55:06 EDT 2004

Assuming your argument is valid and users can in fact get other users IP's
then what is to stop them from getting other users spoofs?  If they can
acquire someone else's IP then acquiring someone else's spoof is just as
trivial.

"then change nicks and come right back in."

Then don't use nicks in the ban mask.