Host masking/Cloaking

Lubomir Radev demond at demond.net
Wed Aug 18 20:44:15 EDT 2004

It's impossible to write a cloaking/hostmasking loadable module because
ircd-hybrid doesn't provide enough hooking/callback mechanisms for such
kind of stuff... something that should be looked at by the core
developers, IMHO

There is a number of mods, including one from myself, which have that
feature implemented; however, I don't have a separate cloaking patch,
and if you extract the diffs from my project's sf.net CVS
(http://sf.net/projects/hybrid7-bg), you'll need to tweak it to obtain
usable patch, since the codebase is pretty outdated (hybrid7rc9)