/oper issue

Paul-Andrew Joseph Miseiko esoteric at teardrop.ca
Tue Jun 29 15:22:23 EDT 2004

Just because you have become a server operator does not mean you have the
right to +o any user in a channel you yourself do not have a +o in.

You can not fix this nor are you doing anything wrong.  There are probably
patches and/or modules you can use to achieve "god-like-powers" but since
I do not oper in such a manner I do not know of the patches or modules
that would be involved.