/oper issue

Jos Hörchner horcy at textonly.demon.nl
Wed Jun 30 12:01:40 EDT 2004

Thx alot Anthony!

Gonna try this right now =P

Jos

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Martinez" <pi at pihost.us>
To: "Jos Hörchner" <horcy at textonly.demon.nl>
Cc: "General IRCD-Hybrid Discussion" <hybrid at lists.ircd-hybrid.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: /oper issue

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 04:38:16PM +0200, Jos Hörchner
carved this out of pure phosphors:

Sure thing.

Find the m_ojoin.so module and make sure it's loaded (/quote modload
m_ojoin.so)
- it's in the contrib/ directory in the source (make ; make install)

/quote ojoin (mode)(channel)

So if you wanted to ojoin as a halfop into #blah,
/quote ojoin %#blah

op into #sekret
/quote ojoin @#sekret

note that this bypasses +ikls modes

--
printk("CPU[%d]: Sending penguins to jail...",smp_processor_id());
        2.4.8 arch/sparc64/kernel/smp.c