Compiling

Jonathan R. Lusky lusky at boost.blown.net
Wed Jun 30 16:27:13 EDT 2004

Please do not check-in support for OS/2 or any other dead OS.  This is
impossible to maintain/support, and would probably stay working for exactly
one point release.

Joshua Kwan writes:
-- Start of PGP signed section.
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 09:51:12PM -0400, Paul-Andrew Joseph Miseiko wrote:
> > This man wants to compile ircd-hybrid on OS/2... so any OS/2 savvy people
> > around?
>
> I'd be glad to have a shot at porting it if I can have a shell on his
> machine. Mozilla did most of the hard work for general compiler
> compatibility.
>
> I don't think that would make it into the 7.0 branch though, so he'd end
> up having to use HEAD anyway.
>
> --
> Joshua Kwan
-- End of PGP section.

Jonathan R. Lusky                             lusky at blown.net
http://www.blown.net/
68 Camaro Convt - 350 / TH350  \_/ 2000 Mustang GT Convt - 4.6SOHC / T45