[jon at jons.org: FW: Possible bug in mode propigation?]

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Thu May 27 14:49:42 EDT 2004

Hey,

This landed in my inbox, the calls in sjoin to remove the ban list dont
check whether we're actually keeping our modes or not, which is probably
whats causing the bug.

----- Forwarded message from Jon Christopherson <jon at jons.org> -----

From: Jon Christopherson <jon at jons.org>
To: jclow at csupomona.edu
Cc: lee at leeh.co.uk
Subject: FW: Possible bug in mode propigation?
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 12:24:28 -0600

	Forwarded to you as the normal bug submitting mechanism no longer
works.

	Regards,

	Jon Christopherson