Fwd: 7.1-current SSL

Tim timwoj at ieee.org
Fri Nov 19 08:42:12 EST 2004

From: Tim <timwoj at ieee.org>
Date: November 19, 2004 6:37:10 AM MST
To: "Lubomir Radev" <demond at demond.net>
Subject: Re: 7.1-current SSL

Demond pointed out to me that I didn't put any mention of where I got
the code from.  The original code was based on the ircd-hybrid-bg
server patches (written by demond).  Apologies for not putting mention
of that anywhere.  It's actually just those patches, with a good hunk
of that functionality removed, and a few things moved around due to
architecture changes from 7.0-rc9 to 7.1-current.

Tim