SIGSEGV with some contrib modules

Anthony Martinez pi at pihost.us
Sat Oct 2 15:32:08 EDT 2004

On Sat, Oct 02, 2004 at 05:55:36PM +0400, Vanilla
carved this out of pure phosphors:
> Hello,
> I have troubles with Hybrid 7.1 beta 1 when running some contrib modules
> (m_forcenick.c, m_services.c).
> Whenever I use commands from them, ircd terminates with SIGSEGV. Here's GDB
> backtrace:

The lines starting with m_unregistered in the msgtabs need to look like this

{m_unregistered, m_memoserv, m_memoserv, m_ignore, m_memoserv}

add an m_ignore right before the last entry. This fixed my m_forcenick.c problem

--
/*
 * For moronic filesystems that do not allow holes in file.