Hostmasking

Lubomir Radev demond at demond.net
Tue Oct 5 17:29:08 EDT 2004

it's been suggested that there should be more hooks in hybrid's core,
allowing for more flexibility in patching/writing modules (as in this
particular case, if there was a hook on registering new client, it would
be possible to implement all kinds of hostname manipulation including,
but not limited to, hostmasking, in third-party modules)

I had the impression that Diane liked the idea, so you might want to
check out latest CVS tarball... if it's there (the hook), all you need to
do is write your own hostmasking module :) which will also work on
future hybrid versions; or find one.