SSL

Tim timwoj at ieee.org
Sun Oct 24 22:16:29 EDT 2004

I've forward-ported a patch for SSL client connections for hybrid
7.0.3.  I ported it from the ircd-hybrid-bg project, which was based on
7.0rc9.  It patches and compiles cleanly against 7.0.3, and I've been
using it for a month or two on a small (maybe 50 user, 3 nodes)
network.  I'm wondering if there would be any interest in bringing this
into the main hybrid code base.  It seems like a fairly useful feature
to me, and I was suprised that no one had done it before.

I saw mention of a 7.1b1 release, but I have yet to get my hands on it
and make sure the patch still applies correctly there.

Tim