Remote unkline problem

Cameron siliconai at aus3d.net
Thu Oct 28 07:58:29 EDT 2004

That doesn't work either, because it doesn't get past the hub the server your on is
connected to, thus making it totally usless. Looks like we're going to have to
downgrade our network back to what we where using before, which was patched version
of 7.0rc10, becuase this feature is just to important for us.