Ident error?

Bill Bierman bill at mu.org
Sat Sep 4 13:49:51 EDT 2004

Your server is likely in split mode.  You should make sure that
no_create_on_split and no_join_on_split are both set to no in your ircd.conf
file (that is, if you want them).

Bill

--

William Alexander Bierman III

"How is this hate so deep, to lead us all so blindly killing?  Fools are we.
 If hate's the gate to peace, this is the last stop.  War: the only way to
 peace?  I don't fall for that.  You're righteous, so righteous, you're
 always so right.  Here there is more than's showing up, and I hope we can
 break it down so it's not so black and white."

    -- Dave Matthews