Max clients problem

Joan Sarah Touzet joant at ieee.org
Fri Sep 17 08:40:40 EDT 2004

Massimo,

I used to run and develop for OS/2; perhaps I can help you.
Unfortunately I no longer have a working OS/2 setup, so I may need
remote access to one of your servers for diagnostic purposes.

Please contact me off-list; I will be available after this weekend.

-Joan

Thus spake Massimo @ eCS . it (massimo at ecomstation.it):

--
- Joan Sarah Touzet         |So grey is not the color I expected           -
- joant at ieee.org            |On someone who's so often touched by grace    -