oprspy command

Bill Bierman bill at mu.org
Tue Sep 21 02:42:36 EDT 2004

/quote operspy whois <some nick>
/quote operspy who *

From: hybrid-bounces at lists.ircd-hybrid.org
[mailto:hybrid-bounces at lists.ircd-hybrid.org] On Behalf Of Sugiharto Susilo
Putro
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 8:32 PM
To: hybrid at lists.ircd-hybrid.org
Subject: oprspy command

Hello, if compile hybrid with m_operspy.so, but i don't know how to use this
command, so can u give me some example, please

--

William Alexander Bierman III

"How is this hate so deep, to lead us all so blindly killing?  Fools are we.
 If hate's the gate to peace, this is the last stop.  War: the only way to
 peace?  I don't fall for that.  You're righteous, so righteous, you're
 always so right.  Here there is more than's showing up, and I hope we can
 break it down so it's not so black and white."

    -- Dave Matthews