Location of ircd-hybrid logs

Ian Robertson ian at zybro.com
Mon Aug 1 23:52:37 EDT 2005

Forward to ircd-hybrid mailing list - if cannot find otherwise. - SUBJECT=location of ircd-hybrid logsGreetings, good people of the list,

I hope you are all doing well.

I am new to mailing lists and new to ircd-hybrid. I just have a quick question please.

Does ircd-hybrid log usage such as user logins, host names, IP addresses, nick changes, chat sessions, or other?

I was able to find some logs in /var/log/ircd but I cannot decipher them.

I am using Debian kernel 2.4.27-2-386 with the ircd-hybrid Debian package version hybrid-7.0.3.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer,

Ian