Newbie

Alan LeVee alan.levee at prometheus-designs.net
Tue Aug 16 19:11:09 EDT 2005

ircd-hybrid is actually quite easy to uninstall after you compile it
assuming you put it in a location that's easy found such as
/usr/local/ircd or /home/ircd/hybrid. Uninstalling is pretty much easy if
you do it in /usr/local/ircd all you have to do is:

rm -rf /usr/local/ircd

Or if you do it in a home directory just rm -rf ~/hybrid.

Regards,

Alan