IRCD-Hybrid Site Updated

Vid Strpic vid.strpic at avl.com
Sun Aug 21 04:22:07 EDT 2005

On Sat, Aug 20, 2005 at 09:19:49PM -0400, Alan LeVee wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that the IRCD-Hybrid (http://www.ircd-hybrid.org)
> website has gotten a facelift. The old site which only consisted of one
> page was extremely vague and offered little in the way of information that
> would be crucial to users.
> The hope is now to offer users more information about how to get support,
> what versions are available or were to download CVS snapshots or view the
> CVS via the web to see what is going on. We hope that you enjoy it and
> please, as always, if you have any suggestions feel free to post them.

I really must say, this is a very nice update... visually, regarding
HTML, and regarding site usage... congratulations!

But, ofcourse, there's one more thing. As always.

I asked a few years ago, can I have read-only CVS access.  And was said
'no'.  Now you have Web CVS access.... maybe it's time for me to ask
again?   Just a simple 'cvs co', I really don't need anything else :)

TIA.

--
Vid Strpic, System Administrator @ AVL-AST d.o.o Zagreb