ERROR :Trying to reconnect too fast from new address

temp temp at feartomorrow.com
Wed Feb 2 16:31:35 EST 2005

Darren,
	In your general {} settings, there is

	/* throttle time: the minimum amount of time between connections
from
	 * the same ip.  exempt {} blocks are excluded from this throttling.
	 * Offers protection against flooders who reconnect quickly.
	 * Set to 0 to disable.
	 */
	throttle_time = 10;

Try playing with that, ... if you need a specific IP address or a specific
range to connect without going through the throttle_time, try adding an
exempt, I have my bopms, oomons, services, and other misc services all
exempt, cuz they try reconnecting too fast too.

/* exempt {}: IPs that are exempt from deny {} and Dlines. (OLD d:) */
exempt {
	ip = "192.168.0.0/16";
};