how to see +ps channels

aaaa aaaaa joan_rus at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 19:04:32 EST 2005

Hi to you all! I guess this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer so any help is most welcome.
My problem is that I can not see channels that are not registered and have +ps mode set. The server is mine so I can change anything that I have to change. I just want to be able to see those channels becouse there are bots that use them, and when I find one of them I cann't see on what channel is he, and I cann't find the reast of them.
Thank you.