Services Services, which Services

Rachel Llorenna rachies at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 09:55:39 EST 2005

PleXusIRCd is the server used on Rizon; and though it does have
features that make it more compatible with Anope servers, it
introduces other features such as hostname hiding, which may be
undesirable for some networks. It is also not an ircd maintained by
people with years and years (read: decades) of industry experience, so
of course the quality cannot compare to stock ircd-hybrid.

--
Regards,

Rachel Llorenna (frequency)