Services

pcgod at chatjunkies.org pcgod at chatjunkies.org
Sun Feb 6 16:12:16 EST 2005

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 01:59:34PM -0700, temp wrote:
> Sorry, .. basically, it's just issuing the command to it's uplink and that
> is it, it's not getting out to the rest of the network.

I haven't upgraded to the current version yet, but the version deployed
on my network had to be patched to allow unglines to propagate. It will
not do it without it. I don't have the time to look it all up right now,
but if you feel brave, head over to http://www.chatjunkies.org/ircd/,
grab the patchset, and I believe the modifications are in m_unkline.c.
There's probably some cruft in there about umode +Q (FLAGS_NOKICK) in
there that you'd have to strip out or you're likely to get some compile
problems. IOW, use at your own risk.

-- PC^God --