Services

temp temp at feartomorrow.com
Sun Feb 6 16:58:33 EST 2005

Well, operserv2 removes all kinds of stuff from the network, essentially it
is what keeps spam bots, virus bots, and whatever else off the network.
I've never really used the 'GLINE' command in hybrid, can the GLINE command
be temporary like the kline command?

Also, ... HybServ2, obviously built for hybrid, has an ungline command built
into to operserv as well.  It uses " toserv(":%s UNKLINE %s %s %s\r\n",
me.os_nick, "*", um, hm);" just like my version of operserv2, why would they
have included this command if it couldn't be used?