Services Services, which Services

Michael xeon at xshellr8.com
Sun Feb 6 21:52:46 EST 2005

After reviewing a bunch of these Services, I decided upon Hybserv2, but
I have some basic questions I'm sure many of you can answer.

I have somewhat of a technical question concerning hybserv if anyone
here can answer it I'd appreciate it.

Do you have to have a seperate IP to support this service?  How is this
usually done?

I plan on joining the Hybserv mailing list in a few minutes, but I
thought I'd go ahead and get a quick answer to this question here.

Thanks for your replies in advance,

Michael