Partial Spoofing of User's Addresses

Jack L. xxjack12xx at doramail.com
Thu Feb 10 02:43:29 EST 2005

It has been discussed many times and I believe there are patches out there for it, but a lot of us don't like the idea of hostmasking so that is why its not in the stock ircd, however, if someone creates a patch that will provide hostmasking, we might put it in the contrib portion. And as for those other ircds, those are the other ircds :)