can someone explain to me what is wrong with Jack L.

Jack L. xxjack12xx at doramail.com
Thu Feb 24 19:54:18 EST 2005

If anyone has a problem with me removing copyrights of code for a certain project, please feel free to email me directly so I don't have to find out from another project's mailing list. And the issue has been resolved already, but archives of the main source tree do not update instantaneously. Also, if someone would have emailed me directly about the problem, instead of babble about it everywhere else, the issue would have been resolved much quicker. I also don't see how this has anything to do with hybrid either since I am not removing copyrights from hybrid, I removed them from my own copy of various ircd sources to form a new project like many versions of open source code form. I, however, was not aware that I was violating any copyright issues until a few days ago, and excuse me for that, but everyone makes mistakes and I am sure I was not the only one that made the same mistake. That does not mean there is something wrong with me as the subject line implies.