(invalid) command 'CLIENT'with only 9 arguments (expecting 10).

Gaël de Lannoy gaeldl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 04:32:51 EDT 2005

Thanks a lot for your reply !

I tried to comment the send_password and receive_password in my connect{}
block on both config, however the error stays :(

I had defined the SSL port for clients, and also made the pem certificate
(the client connections with SSL work fine).

It seems the problem comes when one server is sending its client's list to
the other.. The receiver is waiting for 10arg and the receiver sends 9 args.

I really tired of this problem now i've been trying to fix for almost a
whole week!