chroot help

Max Michaels max at del.icio.us
Wed Jul 13 10:59:19 EDT 2005

Wondering if anyone could point me to a how-to to get ircd-hybrid-7.x
running under chroot? I've tried my usual tricks to get a service
running under chroot without success. I'm sure someone has done this
but have been able to successfully find any documentation on it. Are
there any build switches for 7.x to build a path-independent version?
I've built it statically without issue but i can't get it running and
strace really reveals no useful information.

Any pointers appreciated and I plan on writing my own how-to after I
get this working.

Thanks,

max