bugs hybrid 7.1.0

Caleb caleb at x-ess.org
Sun Jul 17 15:55:02 EDT 2005

[2005/7/17 09.18] You haven't read your config file properly.
[2005/7/17 09.18] There is a line in the example conf that will kill your server if not removed.
[2005/7/17 09.18] Consider actually reading/editing the conf file, and removing this line.

You did not read the entire config file when you set it up, go back and read the WHOLE THING
This error is telling us that you did not.