bugs ircd.conf

Paul-Andrew Joseph Miseiko esoteric at teardrop.ca
Tue Jul 19 17:27:54 EDT 2005

If you've used Hybrid for 3 years, I imagine you previously used Hybrid 6,
or had someone else configure the server for you.

In Hybrid 7, and Ratbox, there is a line in your configuration file that
you must remove.  That line is intentionally there as a means to ensure
you actually read the configuration file.

It would appear based on your previous emails that you lack a decent
understanding of the english language so I'll simply tell you what you
need to remove... since it does me no harm to do so:

/* REMOVE ME.  The following line checks you've been reading. */
havent_read_conf = yes;

--
( Biggest security gap -- an open mouth )