auto kick people

Alan LeVee alan.levee at prometheus-designs.net
Tue Jul 26 12:01:34 EDT 2005

Hello Benhamin:

This is more a HybServ2 related support question but I'll go ahead and
answer it anyway. Users who register their nicknames with NickServ must
enable security and kill options to do so they have to do the following:

/MSG NickServ SET SECURE ON
/MSG NickServ SET KILL IMMED

This will insure that people who use their nicknames and that are not on
their access list (/MSG NickServ ACCESS LIST) will be killed within one
minute by NickServ if they do not IDENTIFY with the valid password.

Regards,

Alan LeVee

-----