Progress on ircd-hybrid-7.0.3-cj4-ssl patch

Alan LeVee alan.levee at prometheus-designs.net
Tue Jun 14 20:01:02 EDT 2005

Well as I explained in my original post we're not going to be upgrading to
ircd-hybrid-7.1 after this. Once this patch is released and out we're
scrubbing ircd-hybrid and writing our own IRC daemon for undisclosed
reasons. Plus with the 'API shock change' we went through from 7.0 to 7.0.3
we felt that it would be better to not touch 7.1.x and just go about writing
our own IRC daemon and finish our own IRC services daemon as well.