Brand new User

PC^God pcgod at chatjunkies.org
Sun Mar 6 00:12:54 EST 2005

Marcos A Nobre wrote:
> Ok Rachel I do that, although I have perceived that the file is very
> long and contains many configurations that I do not understand.
>
> How can I create a chanel (with the intention to test it with Xchat) ?

Please tell me you're joking. Seriously, if you cannot answer this
question without having to look for the documentation or ask on the
mailing list, you have absolutely no business running an IRC server.
Quite frankly, I wouldn't suggest running a server until you can safely
say that you are a power IRC user.

/me awaits the flames

-- PC^God --