Brand new User

Marcos A Nobre marcos at otcinfo.com.br
Sun Mar 6 19:43:49 EST 2005

No. I am not joking.

I have putting on a few others type of services (web, file, ftp, ssh,
iptables, dns) on linux systems. My knowledge and studies with linux
only date of some months ago. With respect of IRC I only was a simply
user, and have no idea of the server side.

Also I want to make a combination with you:  I will only come back here,
to bother you, after to read some hibryd documentation, right? (forgive me!)

Marcos Nobre