ircd-hybrid 7.0.2 does not perform logging via syslog

Alexander Shikoff minotaur at crete.org.ua
Tue May 31 06:03:25 EDT 2005

I guess that it will not work on 7.0.3 because there are not a lot of changes
in source tree.

Source tree of 7.1rc2 has a great number of chages including logging,
so I'll try it soon.

It would be great to see 7.1rc2 in /usr/ports/irc/ircd-hybrid-devel ;)
But... at this moment I'll compel myself to build it with hands ;)