watch problems

nospam at ofloo.org nospam at ofloo.org
Tue Nov 15 19:44:25 EST 2005

Euhm sorry, don't want to offend anyone.. but i agree if you do
something try to do it good or don't... i think that guy is just trying
to report something to help out.. i use hybrid cause i thought it was
coded well and works well but if every programmer things like hell just
a few clients or just a small bug who cares.. then hybrid is not what i
expected it to be.