Server cores on rehash

Hong-Gunn Chew hgchew at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 21:07:00 EST 2006

My servers have similar problems with rehash since 7.1.  I am currently on
7.2rc1.  Most of the time, after a rehash, the server closes the listening
port but retains opened connections, so no new connections are possible.
Other times, it just cores.  Happens on linux and sunos.  I didn't managed
to find out the cause as yet.

Cheers.