Retirement

Joan Touzet joant at ieee.org
Tue Jan 31 19:53:37 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

It is with a big, big smile that I announce my retirement from the
ircd-hybrid development effort, effective immediately.  It has been a
fantastic ride, and I have enjoyed working with each and every one of
you, past and present.

>From random discussions with Diane in 1997, to the block allocator, to
requirements gathering and EFNet admin/opering, it's been quite the
learning experience.

I don't see myself committing code to the system again, but I'm happy
to discuss the requirements of small networks and businesses with
y'all if you think it'd help from time to time, and help gather
information as I see it.  I'll also stay on the discussion mailing
list and post when I can.

My email address as always is joant at ieee.org, and I'll stick around on
EFNet as Wohali (#twilight_zone, #anime!) for as long as possible.

Peace,
Joan Touzet
<g>