config issues

ryan m smarts40 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 19:20:00 EDT 2006

I'm using hybrid under FC 5 installed via yum from the default
repositories.  I configured everything the best I could and removed the line
that said remove me, but when I do /etc/init.d/ircd start .  it looks like
it starts normally, but then immediately dies silently, attached is my
config file.  Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

A few things about my set up.  I just need a ircd running to do some irc
protocol testing, so I'll only be using it myself and won't be doing hub or
encyption stuff or anything crazy like that.  I just want the most basic irc
set up that will run.