Hybrid & Hybserv Config Example

Scott scott_ttocs46 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 18:13:14 EDT 2006

Hi all,

       Can someone post/send me an example of a really basic ircd config file and hybserv config file that work together so that I can get my stuff to work?
       I recently bought a box for a dedicated irc server (hybserv works on the same box). I am new to IRC and my main goal is to have a *password protected* IRC server. Where you can not gain access w/o a password and username.

  Thanks,
  Scott

  PS- The box's ip on my LAN is 192.168.0.103