[lee at leeh.co.uk: [ircd-ratbox] New TS6 revision]

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Wed Feb 14 14:18:23 EST 2007

Forwarded copy of the email I have just sent regarding the TS6 spec.

I should note that hybrid already does the following behaviour, with one
minor exception.  The new spec states any modes sent in a JOIN are to be
ignored rather than parsed.

As they are never propagated, we decided parsing them isn't beneficial.

----- Forwarded message from Lee H <lee at leeh.co.uk> -----