Services for hybrid at windows.

David Todd mobilepolice at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 14:28:04 EDT 2007

Hybserv is the traditional Hybrid services suite, but it's been quite
some time since it's seen some development work. I undertook the
effort of rewriting the code in my spare time, cleaning a bunch of it
up - but it's still a big big mess.

The latest Hybserv is 1.9.3 and does have some compile errors that you
will have to figure out, oh and I don't think it runs on windows,
either way: you shouldn't use windows to support an IRCd with any
meaningful load. That's just my opinion.

I'm sure you can find a number of services packages that are available
and function at least somewhat with Hybrid 7. I suggest google.com to
search them out.

David