A question about logging

Aurélien GÉRÔME ag at roxor.cx
Fri Jun 22 17:01:30 EDT 2007

Hi Matheus,

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 05:12:41PM -0300, Matheus Morais wrote:
>I've recently installed and configured ircd-hybrid server and hybservices,
>everything is working pretty well but I've a question about log methods. In
>fact, the server is installed in a business environment and not in a
>public/communitarian one and as server admin I need to log every
>conversation between the users. I searched about it in web but I couldn't
>have success. Is there a way to log ALL users conversations?

This is awfully unethical to do so. I strongly advise you not to do
such things which hinder Free Speech.

However, please see [1], but you might need some porting work for
the current release of ircd-hybrid. If you update it, I would be
interested in the sharing of your work.

Cheers,

[1] <http://www.soulsphere.org/projects/ircd-logging/>
--