ircd patches

HCE hc at hcesperer.org
Thu Apr 10 16:02:20 EDT 2008

> These both sound like interesting patches that would warrant
> consideration for including into hybrid.

Sounds good. The reason I didn't attach the patches is that they
are for version 7.2.2 only and are not tested with 7.2.3. Since
you are interested in merging them, I'll test and adapt them for
version 7.2.3 when I have time (probably this weekend, but I
can't say for sure).

> Perhaps you could post the patches to this mailing list for perusal?

Sure. Attached are the original versions for version 7.2.2.

-HC