How can I improve the ircd more realtime

Wouter Snels nospam at ofloo.org
Mon Apr 14 05:55:38 EDT 2008

I'm assuming you're getting msg delays because you're flooding, .. so
maybe you should checkout your flood options if this is a non-public
ircd then maybe you could disable flood, ..

An other thing could be that the ircd/you are not on a good connection,
which could result into lag.

Maybe it is your client, some clients have flood protection and delay
messages.

Maybe the cpu/memory of the machine you're running the ircd on is not
sufficient or there isn't enough memory/cpu allocated for your ircd.