unsubscribe Re: SSL_connect returns -1 and it due to SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ

Chris Sweeney csweeney at osubucks.org
Wed Jul 23 18:38:05 EDT 2008

unsubscribe

--
Chris Sweeney
http://www.cincinnatiphone.com

Slash Monthly Phone Bills with Packet8 Internet Home Phone Service

Packet8 Virtual Office
Complete Business Phone System
Virtual Office users enjoy big-business features without paying big
prices. Virtual Office works with your existing broadband connection and
takes just minutes to install.

believed to be clean.