got problem when run hybrid3

Martin J. Green mail at martinjgreen.me.uk
Wed May 28 19:30:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

As someone noted earlier, you need to remove need-ident from the auth block.

The server isn't getting any ident response, thus is disconnecting you. If other servers are getting an ident response fine, then this may be a firewall issue either with ur local machine or server, however I suspect the above is the issue (ie identd not configured on local machine/local network) and if that's the case then you need to edit your config as above.

Somewhat OT, but there's probably quite a few other options you want to change... eg are you actually connecting to irc.uplink.com on a local subnet, or is ur server address actually hades.arpa? For these, you probably want to read the documentation, or at the very least read the config file & the comments therein.

Martin