Error during connect()

Jeremy van Doorn jeremy at carcharias.net
Thu Nov 27 16:49:38 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm fairly new to hybrid ircd and have an issue when connecting to an
external server.

When I issue the connect command on my server I get:

-irc.xyz.abc - *** Notice -- Error connecting to irc.xyz.abc [x.x.x.x]:
Error during connect()

I've tried various settings, but keep getting this error.

When I try to connect from the external server to my server, everything
works just fine.

My logfile isn't really helpful either. All I get is the following:

[2008/11/27 22.40] Connect to *[x.x.x.x] @x.x.x.x

I've set the log level in my ircd.conf to  "log_level = L_DEBUG;" so I was
expecting a bit more output.

Can you point me in the direction on where I can fix this issue?

Best regards,

Jeremy