Admin Module

Joan Touzet joant at ieee.org
Tue Oct 14 08:59:00 EDT 2008

This has been a matter of debate for a very long time.

Such a logging module has never been (and probably never will be)
included with ircd-hybrid because, well, it makes the temptation to
act immorally / illegally much higher.

That said, such a logging module would not be difficult to write if
you know what you're doing. You can find an obsolete and incomplete
attempt at this in the old ircd module archive here:
http://www.wohmart.com/ircd/pub/hybrid/4-Hackops/logging/ This diff
probably will *not* work without modification.

No, I won't help you to get it working.

Best regards,
Joan
---