gungline

Joan Touzet joant at ieee.org
Mon May 11 02:39:43 EDT 2009

I have provided Gavin with my patch, which was tested and validated in
a sandbox environment against similarly patched +cs and -rb servers.
Once Gavin's confirmed operation on EFNet we'll figure out how to
package up this code for general consumption. (There are some untested
changes in the -7.2 branch since -7.2.3 was released and it'd be nice
to validate them before loosing the code in the wild. Any volunteers
to help test it?)

If others want to inspect the patch it's here:
http://www.atypical.net/mm/ircd-hybrid-7.2.3-gungline.diff
The patch will apply cleanly to a 7.2.3 tarball.

---
Joan Touzet  |  joant at ieee.org  |  wohali at efnet